Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Legal Authority: How I made contact, found this person and why they are a good choice.

After going through the list of Las Vegas lawyers who were out of town, to busy, taking a massage, won't answer the phone, and trying to leave a email from their website that fails to work. After all the money they earn they can't get their website to work, they must lose a few clients due to their non functioning website. I talked to a few students my problem with this cursed class and project and told me that there is a teacher that is a lawyer but they didn't know what his name was. I asked a few teachers about him but they only knew there is one but they couldn't remember who he was. I went to the offices in the west building and asked about who was this teacher is. They found out for me that his name is Mr. Todd Uglow and he has a class on Tuesday in room 146 so I email him to see if he would meet before his class. Mr. Uglow had returned my email and we met at 5:30pm before his class where he vary congruity answered my questions.

1. Shooting video and film in public, what are some the legal limits?

It depends on the jurisdiction of the city and permission of use of the property. A city, county, and state looks at it a revenue money maker and a way to advertise their state, city, or town. ...Todd Uglow

2. Shooting video and film in public that is also private property, what is
the legal limit that’s associated with that property?
You must get permission from the owner of the property first because it's a protecting their trade mark. Like the logo of the property, the shape and structure of the property that can be identified as being their property. The owner wants to make sure that their image is not put in an unfavorable reputation. ...Todd Uglow

No comments:

Post a Comment