Thursday, October 14, 2010

Week 2 EOC: What I think of lawyers.

What I think of lawyers.
Well, I never ever had to hire a lawyer so my opinion is neutral.  I believe they are like doctors who spend years in school, working, studying and paying the high cost of school loans. When you have to go to a doctor and having to rely on his or her expertise in their field hoping they have the experience and practice necessary to examine a person, determine if there is an illness, diseases, or just healthily.   
 A doctor also must know the proper treatment and medication necessary for the patient without killing or injuring the patient. Our lives, friends, and families are in his trusting hands of the doctor. I believe a lawyer deserves somewhat the respect as you do a doctor.  A lawyer spends years in college and the high cost of school loans plus passing a bar examine. We trust lawyers on his or her expertise in their field hoping they have the experience and practice necessary to investigate all avenues in the law so you are fully represented in a court of law.

I think lawyers aren’t trusted as much as doctors are that they weasel all the way into all the little cracks in the law to win their cases. It isn’t about truth and justice but that the case wins. A doctor can be personal and is concerned about your health and welfare but a lawyer is about a percentage of your property that was stolen or someone trying to take your property. What was lost or gained leaves you with a feeling of being robbed as the large amount is given to the lawyer.

What I really think of lawyers, they are what they are. If I ever, ever have to go to court I want to have the best one to represent me, and I’ll be very grateful I have one.   

No comments:

Post a Comment